Winding Down

Isabel is doing so much better and they are ALL still going to the temple! J But now, it will be Saturday the 25th at 2:00. We had a class last night and they are all so excited and cute!
I don’t even know who I should talk about, because we really have found so many new people this week. I am jealous for my compa. I am trying to get all of our old investigators that I love to add me on Facebook so I can see what happens to them and send them links to videos.

We stopped by one of our old investigators that we stopped seeing on purpose because she wasn't doing anything. We stopped by yesterday and she told us how much she missed seeing us and wants to start the lessons again. Sometimes people don't realize what they have until it's gone. I have high hopes for her in the future!
               

Today we are going to shop around and see if we can find some cheap white skirts and cardigans for Ana and Isabel. Best P-Day activity ever. This could be my shortest letter yet! I have to save some stories to tell you in person. I love this gospel and I love being a missionary so much! Thanks to all of you for being so supportive. LOVE YOU!

Comments

Popular Posts